Re: British Triumph to return to America

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Triumph to return to America
From: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 09:20:28 EST
> From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 08:34:21 -0500 (EST)
>
> This isn't really about LBCs, but LBBs are pretty close and I thought
> it might be of general interest.

Couldn't it be Large/Little/Low British Convertibles/Coupes/Cars/Cycles? :)
                                                                 ^^^^^^
> The Triumph name was bought by industrialist John Bloor in 1984.  He

Huh? I thought the Triumph Motorcycle manufacturer and the Triumph Sports
Car manufacturer were one and the same. Were they two different companies??
I thought BMW now owned the Triumph name. (with the Rover Group deal)
Could someone clarify this please? (I'm lost :)

Later,
Kevin