TR4 Radio

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Radio
From: searle@indigo.ucdavis.edu (Philip A. Searle)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 23:07:17 -0700
Has anybody see the 'original' radio installations on a TR4/4A?

I had second thougths about the modern FM radio-cassette in my '63 TR4, and
so have re-installed the push-buttom AM unit that came in the boot when I
bought the car.  This does not have a speaker built in, so my question is
where was the  (single) speaker mounted originally?  Any TR4 owners out
there?

Phil Searle
Davis CA
Philip A. Searle                                    pasearle@ucdavis.edu
Chemistry Department
University of California                            (916) 752-7678
Davis, California 95616.