GOODBYE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GOODBYE
From: Simon.Matthews@tiuk.ti.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 14:00:50 BST
It is with regret that I now have to sign off the Brit-cars mailing list. I
hope that in the future I will be able to sign up again, with a new email
address and read about the exploits of TerriAnn and Will et al.. I will also
be selling my '74 MGB since re-employment will almost certainly be in the US
(I'm posting from Bedford, England).

So, if anyone in the UK is interested in a pretty much original LHD, rust free
ex-TEXAS MGB (1974, maroon, mileage unknown, much original documentation),
please contact me on 0933-57831 or 76636.1372@compuserve.com

Regards,
       Simon