All-British show in Lincoln NE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: All-British show in Lincoln NE
From: danielso@unlinfo.unl.edu (jim danielson)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 17:42:27 -0500 (CDT)
The second annual All British show will be held in Lincoln NE on
Sunday October 9.  The show will be held at the Public School
Administration Building parking lot at 5900 "O" Street.  Registration
is FREE and begins at 1 pm.  We hope to have some small prizes but the
show is mainly for people--who like to drive and show their cars.
Last year we had 35 cars most of them daily drivers.  If you can make
it, look me up.  I'll be in a SOL tee shirt.  Information:
402-464-3733.