TR7/8 luggage rack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7/8 luggage rack
From: GAKNUTSON@delphi.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 21:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
Wedgies (TR7 and 8 owners) -

   I am in need of a, that is one, "foot" or "post, both the metal and
its plastic piece, for an OEM luggage rack.  I have a beautiful rack, but
only three feet!  OUCH!  So check your spare parts boxes for me.
   Also, what type of screws should be used to attach the rack?  Any
advice on that?
   Mucho appreciado!

  I am - Gary A. Knutson          ,------.
                                  |      |