Re: TR6 Wheels

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Wheels
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 1994 23:59:50 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I'll take advantage of the usual slow weekend traffic on B-C and fill
the list in on some details regarding my "new" wheels.

The wheels I bought were America Racing Formula Libra (or is it Libre?).
I called American Racing, and they don't have them anymore. Thus I will
need to find one or more used wheels. If any of you folks are active in
local clubs or ever see any of theses wheels at the various car meets
or auto flea markets, I would be most interested in any leads.

I've had one of the wheels checked for cracks etc., and it looks good.
So far so good.

See ya,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |