Re: Stereotypes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereotypes
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 12:09:25 -0700
OK, I'll unlurk for this...

almost 30, pasty-white Murrican of mostly Irish descent (and, through a quirk
of historical and legal fate, and some paperwork, a US-Irish dual citizen
as of Saturday!).  Software enginerd into cars of all sorts, music, and
currently collecting military rifles of the WWII period.  Married and living
where it's hard to work on cars, so my 'cuda and Stag sit in my folks'
garage about 175 miles away.  Drive em?  Hell, yes, as soon as they have
things like engines in them - I did fix the Flintstone-style floors in the
'cuda...

ed "house? why dear, we can live in the cars!" devinney