Re: STUFF

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: Re: STUFF
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 15:08:00 -0400
Ray,

The only way to tell if the car has an o/d trans is
to get under it and look. They were all wired to the
wiper stalk. And, yes, the o/d would probably fetch
$300.

I doubt that it would make any economic sense to try
to save this car. If it were a midget, I'd say trash
it. Or, at least, part it out. Yea, that's the ticket,
part it out. 'Course, it's real easy for me to spend
your money and commit your time.

So, that brings us back to Run away! Run away!

Alan