Re: My MGB is in drydock

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My MGB is in drydock
From: hld@inel.gov (Douglas L. Heiser)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 07:34:07 MST
>Sandro & TerriAnne Suggested
>>Sooo here'some thoughts for people who got sucked into a complete restoration.
>>You NEED:
>> [snip]
>>% Old blanket, or large cardboard sheet to lay on while under the car to keep
>>the cold away.
>
>Carpeting works well for this, too.
>
>>% Garage
>
>If you get a garage, make sure that you have easy access to electricity.
>The building I live in doesn't have any outlets in the garage. Then again,
>it's a condo and they probably decided against electricity to keep people
>like me from getting too deeply involved in auto work. :)

Well, these can both be taken care of by a single minor modification to your
home. Take out that unsightly living room window and replace it with a door
(say 7x9ft). You have a heated, carpeted workspace.... Just check with your
wife/husband first...

Happy New Year from frigid Idaho (it was -5F this morning)

Doug "My Herald would love the living room" Heiser
hld@inel.gov