MGB tube shock conversions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB tube shock conversions
From: EMECH@delphi.com
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 1995 18:43:30 -0500 (EST)
I am interested in hearing about tube shock conversions for the
front of the B.  I have a set for the rear and I am convinced I
"need" them for the front.  I have looked at the Spax kit and
am conviced that I can fabricate the brackets.  I do have
concerns about long term reliability.  Projected use of the car
is fun transportation and occasional autocross.  Any ideas what
domestic tube shocks will fit the Spax or Moss brackets?  As
you can gather I aim for thrifty solutions.
Jack Emery