Re: AH100 Questions

To: MPRESTON@cosmpdgate.ftcollinsco.ncr.com ("Preston, Mark"),
Subject: Re: AH100 Questions
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 95 20:13:04 -0800
In article <2F16F1D7@mpdmsgtw.FTCollinsCO.ncr.com>, you write:

|> >        AH 100 QUESTIOS ->BOB BENDER IN THE FROZEN NORTHEAST
|>
|> >        2)  ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD BASIC BOOK ON HEAD MODIFICATIONS
|> (I.E.
|> >            PORTING, POLISHING , ETC)
|>
|> For head modifications Classic Motorbooks carries a book titled "Theory
|> and
|> Practice of Cylinder Head Modifications" @ $19.95.  The content
|> description
|> is "A practical guide to extracting higher power outputs from an engine
|> written for
|> both the amateur and professional engine tuner. Deals with British
|> engines."
|> I have not seen the book in person but sounds what you are looking for.

I just got it myself.  I've only browsed it so far.  Does look like a good
book on the general theory and practice.  It does have examples, but not
for
the Big Healey.  Mostly the "A" series for Mini's, some Triumph engines and
few other misc engine types.
_____
_____________               _____________ Robb Pryor, Silicon Graphics,
  \__________               __________/   Mountain View, CA 94039