Re: FED UP! (MGB fuel pump)

To: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FED UP! (MGB fuel pump)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:26:46 -0500
At 02:29 PM 9/17/01 -0500, A. B. Bonds wrote:
>.... Or what other drop-in remedies are available?

Check this:
     http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/electric/f_pump.htm

I just bought another one today at Trak Auto for $37.  J.C.Whitney is now
up top $50, go figure.  Trak has it cross referenced to KEM #EFP19, still
has E8016S taggged on the side, and also says Made In Canada.

I also checked with NAPA today.  Still available there for $62.  They said
is was made by Bendix (even though it said Carter on the side), so maybe
more than one manufacturer.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
     http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg