SOL List, Ray Gibbons

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SOL List, Ray Gibbons
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:46:59 -0500
>It was Ray Gibbons, right?

We remembered Ray at
http://www.team.net/sol/solers/gibbons.html

 >Has it crossed anyone else's mind that british-cars@autox.team.net
ought > to be allowed to die a decent death?

But, how would we meet up with old friends when we get a few moments to
sort through the Spam & peck at the keys?

Hmmm, 15 years of SOL - it's now a vintage list, just like the cars!

And the cars get older while they wait for attention (It's awful cold out
there right now!)  But that will have to wait until we finish moving the
South Lansing Centre. Yup - moved. Partly anyhow. Been in the new house for
3 months, but still need to build the new barn. And finish the old house.
Which comes after finishing the new basement (starts this week). One of
these days I'll even get back to the car projects! Now if I just had more
time to update the website...

Roger