Re: [British Cars]re:OK, Now what

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British Cars]re:OK, Now what
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:43:48 -0700
On Aug 11, 2004, at 1:16 AM, web@autox.team.net wrote:

> Mark, I'm in favor of anything that makes your job easier !
>
> However, I've got to say that this format is considerably more
> difficult for me to use than the mail lists.

Ditto!  Part of what is nice about these mailing lists is the
simplicity for the end user.  I (as a user) don't have to go off to
some web site to browse some forum that works
almost-like-but-not-nearly-as-well as email or newsgroup discussions.

Case in point:  mgs@autox.team.net vs the forum at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/
The latter has lots of information, and presents it quite effectively
(for a web site).  I read and follow mgs regularly.  I check
mgcars.org.uk once or twice a week (if that).

On the other hand, if creating the web forum is fun to you, I don't
want to stop you from "scratching the itch"!

--
Aaron Whiteman

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]