[British Cars]re:OK, Now what

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [British Cars]re:OK, Now what
From: web@autox.team.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:57:27 -0600
Re:OK, Now what
Wow, what a difference. I wonder if I can make this font any larger?
(:rolleyes:)  I think I figured out how to make the smileys work
(:smile:)(:smile:) heh heh heh.

Another thing, looks like you have to read to the bottom of the thread and then
go all the way back to the top to post. Might be a big deal if the thread has
30-40 posts like many of our more important topics do ie. beer/uses for
cats/politics of the day/sometimes even LBC stuff.

I've taken advantage of the circumstances (where's the spell checker???) to
post a picture of my TF1500 that's for sale (N.E. Ohio) Got a very nice green
'51 TD with wires for sale too) just to see how it was to post a picture.
Simple actually. heh heh... free ad!

I guess you can see all the topics, I'm just so used to the big pile of
messages in one directory.  How life changes,  We're supposed to get used to
this, Leo starts posting with a vengence, Dick Burger goes away, and Frank's
pink Healey.  This damn font is TOOOO small!

Where's he spell checker, new things are hard, what's dynamic content?, what's
rss feed, whats a wiki link? or for that matter an extenal link, all buttons
titled "Quicklinks" But where's the quicklinks help button?  And more
importantly, where's the spell checker?

Either way Mark, it's fine with me
George Procyshyn
'58 AN5