[British Cars]re:OK, Now what

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [British Cars]re:OK, Now what
From: web@autox.team.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:46:45 -0600
Re:re:OK, Now what
> coop:
> Ok found out how to set somethings up and that there is a place to PM someone.

For others who might wonder, if you click on 'Mytiki' in the left side menu,
the third icon from the lseft should have a number under it.  That number
indicates how many personal messages you have waiting for you.

> Still not sure how to reply without useing someone else >message, then
>removing it and typing in mine.

If you really do mean reply, there should be a green arrow in the upper right
corner of each forum post which is the reply button.

If you mean how do you start a new forum thread, you click on the 'show post
form' menu item.  Maybe I should figure out how to rename it to something like
'start new thread' or something.

mjb.