RE: How did we pick our Marque?

To: Brits a <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How did we pick our Marque?
From: Kevin Thompson <kthompson@whoi.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:55:55 -0500
== british-cars at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

How did we pick our Marque?
    When I was a kid my parents bought me a bunch of Matchbox toy cars
to play with outside. You know, back when kids actually played outside.
Well, one of of those cars was a Jag XK and one was a RR Silver Ghost. I
never knew what kind of damage was being inflicted on me at the
time......And no, I don't have them anymore. I gave a whole "suitcase"
of those vehicles to my nephew when he was small, and have even asked my
sister if she had any idea where they might have ended up....I heaqr
they're now collectors items like everything else I threw out when I was
younger.....
Kevin
Cape Cod, Ma