RE: Info needed: Thermostat Housing Problem

To: lmg@gomog.com, peteb@clear.net.nz
Subject: RE: Info needed: Thermostat Housing Problem
From: jim.hearnden@bt.com
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:15:36 +0100
Mine uses a range rover type thermostat housing this
is 90ish degrees to the P6/SD1 type.

                           _________
                          |         |
Jim Hearnden        ___  _|_________|_  ___
                   |   |(_) _______ (_)|   |
Work 01732 224340  |   |-O||       ||O-|   |
Mobile 07930 353232|___|__||_______||__|___|
                                   WESTFIELD

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of BT Syncordia Solutions
. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.