Re: Volvo Pistons

To: Curtis Hunter <amy_curt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Volvo Pistons
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:37:51 -0800
3/20/02--First day of Spring------

Curtis,

        I have the article also--thanks for your offer of copies.  Also I
am aware of the 4.0 and 4.6 liter Rover options.  I am interested, however,
in all the information I can get, of all kinds.  So now I am asking you
what Volvo ALLOY rocker arms are you referring to???  Please be as specific
as you can.  I only know of the iron (steel?) rockers from the B 18, B 20,
and B 30 engines.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Cave Kernberger