Buick 300 heads on ebay

To: TR7/TR8 List <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>,
Subject: Buick 300 heads on ebay
From: Kevin Burtch <efitr8@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:02:30 -0500 (EST)
(Note: crossposted to the TR8 list and Rover V8 list)

I've decided I don't need Buick 300 heads right now, so I
figured I'd post this to the list in case someone else wants 'em
(since they're kinda rare).

I do not know who the seller is, so can't vouch for anything.

There's a guy on ebay selling a pair of heads that he thinks are
Buick 215 heads. They only have 10 head-bolt holes, round combustion
chambers, and dog-legged exhaust ports - so they're obviously from a
Buick 300 (compare to the pics on page 22 of Tuning Rover V8 Engines).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1816236387

Good luck,
Kevin