Re[2]: A dumb wheel bolt circle question

To: pethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re[2]: A dumb wheel bolt circle question
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 98 10:40:43 PST

     Phil wrote:

>Hmm.  The BWA Sportstars (four-spoke) I have on my Europa are 13x6 and
>have neither "Spitfire" nor "Lotus" cast anywhere on them.  The offset
>is just enough to miss the rear trailing arm.  I can run 185-60-13
>tires all round.  I don't know if this is the same offset as the ones
>you have.

Mine were 13 x 6 too so maybe, with "Spitfire" cast into mine, there was indeed
a difference in offset.  I do have the measured offset of those wheels home in a
file but I'm going out of town now so I don't have time to retrieve the data.

Erik, if you need this, remind me next week and I'll dig it out.

Rod