Re: Powdercoated Aluminum

Subject: Re: Powdercoated Aluminum
From: Toby B <>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 10:05:41 -0800
        That's actually good to know!  I've been trying to clean up a pushbar
for my truck for years- a friend got in a fight with a fence, scarred up
the bar, and his insurance bought him a new one, so he gave me this
one.  It's powdercoated, and NOTHING I tried would get at the
        So if you powdercoat in error, Berrymans' will save you!

Scott Bruning-ZTherapy wrote:
> Charles and all,
> snip
  Nothing held up to