Re: Those #@$% SUV

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Those #@$% SUV
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:55:19 -0800
It's bad here, too.
        I personally don't get it.  I was thinking about a CRX or something
small when I was doing a serious commute- a light, economical car that's
fast, fun to drive, easy to park, and wouldn't break my heart when it
got rear-ended.  The latest big SUV  (the ford Extrusion, perhaps) is
almost as long as 2 roadsters, almost as wide as 2 roadsters, and weighs
more than three.  Wretched excess is getting as old and as stale as
Disco.  It's GOTTA be a pig to drive.  Shit, you can't SEE all four
corners in the same day!  When will it stop?  Blah...

Oops, gettin' off topic so:
Anybody know of a good set of aftermarket mirrors that look similar to
the OEM roadster's?

Toby
Seattle.