RE: 1600 rear end in a 2000

To: "'datsun-raodsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-raodsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1600 rear end in a 2000
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:27:59 -0700
Learned something new this weekend. 72-73 datsun pickup pumpkin and rear end
are the same size as the roadster. From what I understand these are 4.3 or
so limited slip. All the guts from the pickup go into the roadster rear end.
this was from a knowledgeable mechanic I know. Of course I'll have him
change it over for me. I called the junkyard and found two for 75.00 each.
Just MHO.

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID