The sad news . . .

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The sad news . . .
From: jfw@commercemarket.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:08:05 -0700
One last thank you for all your help!

After debating (mostly in heated fashion) the future of the "Mystery
Roadster" with my wife, we decided the best move is to sell it and convert
the cash into something more practical.  We may even consider trading it
with someone if the value is right.

With 2 little girls and only one other vehicle that gets lousy gas mileage
(a Land Cruiser) "we" decided it was the smartest move.

So I have posted the car on eBay to see what it might fetch.  Feel free to
check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=80909800

I must say, I will enjoy driving it around town for a few days until it
sells.  It is spell binding  -- and I have a hunch it's not just this
Roadster, but every Roadster.

Perhaps one of these days I will have either all the money in the world and
no problem justifying a vehicle for pleasure, or a wife who gives up on
arguing!  (For the record, I love her dearly ;)

Best of luck to all,

Jason Wright