Re: Switching Diff's??

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Switching Diff's??
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:35:14 -0500
The Chevy motor in the 70 1600 is actually a 2.8L V-6.  It's the same motor
that was put in quite a few 3rd gen camaros and also the S-10.  I don't have
a web-site, but if anyone wants motor pictures, I'll try to get some digital
pics taken this w/end and e-mail them out.

BTW your right about the "Iron Duke".  We've had a 86 Jeep Commanche in the
family since 88. It runs the "Iron Duke" and it's unbelievable.  The last
five years, it's been used daily to pull a 16' trailer FILLED with mowing
equip and grass (brothers full time business) and also hauls ROADSTERS on
frequent occasions!  Thank goodness there aren't many hills in these parts!

Nathan