new toy non-datsun

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new toy non-datsun
From: "Construction Alberta News" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:21:04 -0600
Hi All

Just had to write to say I have finally found what I have been looking for
for years and am going to see it this afternoon - cheque (that's the
Canadian way to spell check) in hand. It's a 1963 "C" Spec, Daimler SP250
Dart. I have been looking for one reasonably priced for over 10 years now,
and finally one just fell into my lap.

It's got wire wheels, Rover V8 motor, o/d, leather, etc. etc. For those who
don't know this is widely considered the ugliest sports car Britan ever
produced, and I love them. Only seen one in my life, but others have seen
this one and it sounds like the car for me.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my Datsun, but I fear she's turned her last
wheel for this summer (or at least until the novelty of the new toy wears
off and I need to drive something more reliable than British). Wish me luck

Grant Bush

1966 1600
1951 MGTD
1962 Sunbeam Alpine