Re: spark plugs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: "Dan Neff" <neffster@mail.bemail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:27:02 MDT

when I wrote:
>> > ... with BP5ES' which seem fine. I dunno if I'll switch to BP6ES'
>> > for winter or not -- the hotter plug comes recommended for winter..
>>
>> .. Got that info from a parts guy - For a minute there I
>> thought i was talking to a parts guy that actually KNEW what he
>>was talking about!!

   I think the parts guy's claim was that the hotter plug is beneficial
for easier winter starting and faster warm up.. Since he had the
hotter plug bassackwards, we can take his advice with a grain of
salt.
Frankly, I was starting just fine in 10 deg weather with the BP5ES',
so I give his advice a pretty high hooey factor.
Milwaukee huh? Get chilly up there in the winter, Steve? :)

dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866
Colorado Springs,CO