Re: Herb Petty's 2000: Datsun Calander

To: Fred_Katz@cisf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Herb Petty's 2000: Datsun Calander
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:26:48 EDT
In a message dated 01-09-99 5:24:39 PM EST, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< Michael, sorry to nitpick on details. But if Herb has Solex/Mikuni carbs
 and a deep oil pan, then shouldn't the Bhp and torque stats reflect that? >>

Hello,

You are right Fred.  That was the one mistake that I made on the calendar.  I
was concentrating on the year/model so much that I forgot that his car was a
'66 with a U20 Solex modification.  So for all of you who spotted that I
apologize.  But most of all I apologize to Herb.  Actually, he was the first
to point it out, last year 8/98.  Sorry Herb!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion