AzROC ( hopefully ) Fun Run

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC ( hopefully ) Fun Run
From: LRoth66627@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:29:59 EDT
The time has come to finally set a date and location for the First Annual
AzROC Fun Run and general get together. We will be meeting at a restaurant in
Mesa ( to be named later ) near I60. Then off to Globe, around Roosevelt lake
and over to Pumpkin Center.Specific times and routes to follow. I will also
try to drive the route beforehand so there won't be any suprises.

We are planning to do this the 16 of Oct. which is two weeks before the Dana
Point show. If anyone else is planning on going to D.P. we can try to arrange
a caravan of sorts.

Please send any comments or suggestions directly to me.

Lance in Phoenix