Datsun Roadster Emergency Contact List

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Roadster Emergency Contact List
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:15:12 EDT
Hello Folks!

I can pretty much say that the Emergency Contatc list has been completed.  I
apologize for the delay as several updates and corrections were needed.  I am
still looking for information on a pre-trip maintenance check list.  If
anyone has some ideas please let me know.

Thanks for all of you who volunteered to be part of this network.  I hope
that no one would need any of thier services during their "Roadtripping" but
if it is necessary it is nice to know that help may be near.

Take care and check it out at your leisure.  And if you are on the list make
sure that all of the info is correct.  Happy travels!

Michael Carion
http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed/myhomepage/auto.html