RE: threats and slander (was bad head)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, jvanslyke@ixpres.com
Subject: RE: threats and slander (was bad head)
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 06:37:30, -0500
Hi Jason-

I would be more than happy to send you the head you bought. it is
still in the same package. as I told you, when/if I sell the head, I
will send you your money back. maybe your life is a lot different
than mine, but my house in virginia where I store over 20 roadsters
and a lot  of parts has gone into foreclosure, and they are looking
to get like $3400+ from me by september 9th or they start to publish
notices of sale in the paper. so do what you gotta do, Jason.
otherwise, like I said, when I sell a head- ANY head- I will pay you
back. by the way- I am sending a copy of my June 9 correspondence and
your e-mail to the list. let them be my judge. it's not avoidance,
Jason. just no money.

Craig Halsted.