2000 Z-car Convention

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, 240z-club@peak.org
Subject: 2000 Z-car Convention
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 00:06:17 EDT
Hello datsun fans,

       I just finished talking to the director of the upcoming 2000 Y2K Z-Car
convention in Las Vegas, Nevada next June 25 to 30, 2000.  He's informed me
that all roadsters are welcome to join all the z's in attending this
convention, it will be the 13th annual convention. It will include a car
show, racing, seminars, driving tours of the area and alot more. To see the
schedule for the convention, go to www.nzcc.org and go to the 2000 Y2K
Convention site.  Contact the Nevada z-Car Club for registration information.

Dean