Re: datsun roadster

To: Meatstud67@aol.com
Subject: Re: datsun roadster
From: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 6 Sep 1999 Meatstud67@aol.com wrote:

> ive been interested in restoring an older sports car i havent decided what
> yet. i like     the looks of the datsun,how are they compared to other
> cars,such as the british    of the same era?.why dont the restored values
> seem to be that high?this is good when you are buying but not if you ever
> need to sell.i would appreciate your comments

Dear Meatstud67:

I'll forward your question to our Datsun Roadster e-mail list, where you're sure
to get informed, intelligent, and enthusiastic responses.  Maybe even a few sale
offers.

For my part, I like to say the Datsun is like an MGB, except reliable, faster,
and more powerful!  As for restored values, that's a complicated issue that
seems to have a lot more to do with culture than rationale.  There's plenty of
rationale to support a high value.  Mine's not for sale!

Good Luck.

-John
John E. Stromgren
'70 2000 (#14061)