REPOST, CORRECTS BLOCK #: Long Shot, Needle in Haystack, etc.

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: REPOST, CORRECTS BLOCK #: Long Shot, Needle in Haystack, etc.
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 22:52:25 -0400
Please bear with me, especially as I managed to get the R-block number
wrong, first time around.

Anyway, to complete a chassis/engine package, I am trying to locate R-16
block number R-63587, which was "lost" in Grand Prairie, TX, in 1982.

Forget the criminal aspects, I am simply trying to find out if it's out
there somewhere, and what kind of a deal might be done to get it back.
FYI, this is the block which appears on the VIN plate for SPL311-20807.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

- Bob Mann
--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280