Response to roadster parts

To: Roadster discuss <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Response to roadster parts
From: "Dr. Dennis Thoney" <dthoney@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 09:30:54 -0400
--------------814DD0D73DE753F5AFA0CA1E

Wow what a response.  I knew the parts were hard to come by, but I did
not expect such a response.  Attached is a new list with prices.  I
didn't include prices previously because I would consider making some
package deals.  I will be leaving for the Glen tonight with the parts
that will fit in my Z.  You can call me at work before 4:30 Eastern to
make a deal.  Otherwise, I will see you at the Glen or a deal can be
made for the parts that are left.  Sorry for the short notice, but I
just pulled the comp parts and sold the car last week.  For those of you
that asked, all the parts will fit a 2000 of any year (bumper has center
light).  All will fit a 1600 roadster except the carb, cam, and
distributor set up.

Dennis

--
Dennis A. Thoney, Ph.D.
General Curator

www.wcs.org

--------------814DD0D73DE753F5AFA0CA1E
 name="Datsun roadster parts sale 9-99.txt"
 filename="Datsun roadster parts sale 9-99.txt"

DATSUN ROADSTER PARTS FOR SALE

New hood in primer, never on car  - $150

Mikuni carbs and manifold  - $400

7.5 degree solex distributor  - $30

Solex cam  - $150

Original solex aluminum air cleaner  - $75

ITG air cleaner (2 ea), almost new  - $75

4:11 limited slip diff, few miles since rebuild  - $450

Bumperettes, new in boxes  - $50 ea or $150 for four

New rear bumper  - $100

Original hubcaps no rust  - make offer

Rear sway bar (from Nissan comp)  - $40

OTHER ITEMS

Rear body clip from doors back (68) good shape  - make offer

straight stainless steel molding for sides and window  - depends on piece

Head light rings, new in box, shiny version  - make offer

--------------814DD0D73DE753F5AFA0CA1E--