Re: butt-ugly dashes and free time

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: butt-ugly dashes and free time
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:21:18 -0700
Charlie,
        As the proud owner of several later cars, I wholeheartedly AGREE with
you.  One of my projects for my retirement (in 30 or 40 years) is to
make a wood dash that will replace all the Nader-esque vinyl in my
cars.  Anybody tried it?
        But until then, I'm living with the aesthetically-challenged vinyl...
Toby

HUBBARD, Charles wrote:
 I consider the lack of a center console a great feature because of the
ratty