Re: paint schemes for your floor

To: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: paint schemes for your floor
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 07:33:16 -0500
No problem,
If I drop a metal part on the floor I can use a magnet to retrieve it. I think I
will paint the back corner of the garage (that's where I pack the 2000) in the
black
and white scheme and the rest just white. I use my garage for my  technical
writing
business. The floor is painted white in one area now which I use as a backdrop
for
taking project digital photos. When It's done I'll post a photo. Thanks
everyone for
your input.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee