Who's Going to the Canada Nissan/Datsun show?

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's Going to the Canada Nissan/Datsun show?
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

So who from the States is making the trip up North to see all the Nissans
and Datsuns? My brother and I are thinking of goin up there myself, and
trying to get an
idea of who will be there or who I might run into along the way.  I live
in Tri City's WA and would be driving on 82/hwy12 to I-5 then up form
there.

I would be leaving Sat morning and gettin in Canada later on Sat.  Are
there any places worth stopping along the way.  I figure I would try and
stop at Sports Imports if it is not to far off of the beaten path, if
someone is goin to be there that is.

I just want to get an idea how much representation there is going to be up
in Canada, there were quite a few cars from Canada at Shasta, So I figure
I can me the effort and drive on up there as well.

Next quetion to our friends in Canada, were are the good places to stay,
that means cheep but 4star quality :-)  I am on a budget and I have heard
of hostels to stay in are there any other places??  Anyone up there be
will to give a tour of the town??  I have never been to Vancover BC.

Thanks for the info,
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |