Thanks for the help!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help!
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 21:17:26 EDT
I'd like to thank everyone with their suggestions for removing rear wheel
brgs and
collars. I took the axles to our local Big O tire shop and they pressed them
off.

I appreciate all the responses I got!!!  Thanks!!!

One other thing. Well, two. The inner spacer between the axle housing and the
inner seal; The passenger side was missing. Nissan doesn't have them. Any
suggestions?
Also, I got outer seals from the dealer from a parts breakdown I had. It
turns out, there is a rubber coated housing that the outer seal is moulded
into. Does anyone have a source for this?

Thanks again!!!

Kim
68 2000 SU