Vancouver Nissan Show

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vancouver Nissan Show
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:37:52 -0700
Hi all,
Just got back from Vancover this morning. The Nissan/Datsun show
couldn't have had better weather or people.

The Vancouver roadster guys and gals were the best!!! They took us
around town. Which included a two hour ferry ride. Okay guys the
ride was only three minutes across the water, but the wait for the ferry

was two hours. To them this was the short cut!

I met up with them at a classic car show that was outside of Vancouver
30,000 people, and 1500 cars .I'm glad we had are cell phone:-)

Again I have found that for some reason the roadster people are great.
Karl and the gang thanks!! I owe you ! You guys are welcome at my place
anytime.

To all the U.S. guys that didn't attend you should go up there it is a
great
place to visit, and we need more of a U.S. roadster showing. They drive
down to are shows.

Those of us that drive in the U.S. we have nothing to complain about
when it comes to traffic problems the Vancouver people have that
covered.

Craig if your reading this remember ultra close transmission!!

Karl and gang thanks alot for the hospitality!! And remember its deeecal

and not deckal ;-)

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho