Re: Magazine shoot

To: "Robert Hewitson" <roberth@iaa.com.au>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magazine shoot
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:46:27 -0700
I enjoyed reading your bit of restoration on your 000580.  Somehow I cannot
find the money or the time to venture into such a project.  I'm sure that it
took more than a weekend to accomplish.  Someday, after I retire, I may
consider doing such a project.  Who knows, maybe it will turn out to be the
same as when you found 000580, and be subject to be sold.
 I found your page to be professionally done, by my standards.  I have not
figured out if you are a computer programmer or if you are a body and fender
mechanic.  In either case, you cannot just walk in off the street and strip
and finish a car to the degree that you have, or set up a web page like this
one.
 Other than finding your page a bit difficult to read, (with the relief of
the datsun on the page, and the colors of my font adjusted to my liking, it
does'nt always show up in the clearest form) I think you have an excellent
page.