Re: 1500 parts

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 parts
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:12:40 -0700

Mike Poorboy wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just talked with the mechanic at the local Nissan dealer. He has some
> 1500
> parts for sale. E-mail me personally and I will give you his E-mail
> address.
>
> He has been working on Datsuns since 68'. I think we have another info.
> source here. This is the guy I posted that had the 1500. He put an L-18
> in it, because the G motor broke.
>
> BTW he said the G motor pistons were flat toops to the best of his
> memory.
>
> Mike

Hey guys,
I received alott of replies on this one!!!
He told me he has a head, transmission, starter and SU setup with
two carb and many more parts.

His E-mail address is bishop-ray@juno.com.

He also stated that they use to use the British Leland pistons in the G
motor.

I was going to send all of you a reply, but I figure I would probably
receive more as people got there E-mail.

Mike