Fw: A LOW SCREEN OR NO SCREEN

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: A LOW SCREEN OR NO SCREEN
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:21:24 -0500

 With all this wind-screen talk, would it not be feasible to simply use the
 bottom piece of the chrome windshield frame (a spare one) to fasten the
 plexiglass to the car?.  Why not rivet the plexiglass inside the leading
 edge of this frame piece?.  Slight modification would be required to remove
 the threaded "L" brackets on the ends.  This would eliminate the need to
 drill numerous holes in an area that CAN hold water and dirt, making it
 prone to rust.  Fasten the frame to the cowl using the original studs in
the
 wndsld frame.  Almost sounds too easy to work!