Watkins Glen

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Watkins Glen
From: P or T <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:35:14 -0400
Hey all,

Just a quick note to say that last weekend at Watkins Glen was
positively beautiful - the weather could not have been better, and the
Roadster people were all just great....it was so good to see familiar
faces, and as well, to meet new friends.  After my 8 year 'hiatus' from
most things roadster, it was sure good to spend a couple of days with
some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and my
motivation to return next year WITH my car has been boosted 100%.

A special thanks to Rita and Fred Davidson - without their continued
efforts, the weekend would not be the success it continues to be.

Glad to be home again,

Pete Long
'68 2000/KA24DE