Re: Watkins Glen

To: P or T <p-pie@sympatico.ca>, Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 05:41:51 -0400
I agree whole heartedly. It was my first visit to the Glen weekend and I
was completely overwhelmed by the enthusiasm of everyone.  The roadsters
and the people associated with them were all terrific. The sponsors who
helped with the presentation at the bonfire. Rita, Fred, Dawn, and Penny
for all your work Thanks.  Kirt, Charlie, Dana, Guy, Tom, Dave, and all the
others. It was great to see you all.
There was not a thing that I would changed except maybe to have more
roadsters there. Those of you who couldn't come you missed a fantastic
time. It's on my calander for next year.

Take Care, Nick '66