FS: Nice 67.5 Project Cars

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Nice 67.5 Project Cars
From: Doug Lojewski <dougloj@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:02:16 -0700
Howdy!

I just wanted to give you kids a heads up about two real nice 1967 1/2
1600 project cars that Mike Young has for sale. They are both in great
shape and ready for completion. They both run very well. I drove one of
them myself. It was very solid. Mike also has other cars for sale.

You can see pictures and get more info about the cars at
http://www.datsunsports.com/index.htm

As many of you know, Mike is the prime source for Datsun roadster sales,
parts and service/restoration in the San Francisco area. Check out his
site. His inventory is always changing. So, keep an eye on the site.

I don't personally have any more info on Mike's cars, parts or service.
Please contact Mike for more info. His phone numbers are provided on the
web site.

Happy Roadstering!! Best of luck to all the southeast coast folks!!

  - Doug Lojewski