To Dan in Colorado looking for 1600 head!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Dan in Colorado looking for 1600 head!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:32:45 -0400
Sorry to bother the list but I miss placed Dan's E-mail address.

Dan,  I talked with Mike today.  The head is a go.  It is missing the
exhaust valve for #4, but all the manifold studs are there.  I pulled the
valve cover studs and the lifting bracket to make the box smaller, but I'll
toss them in.  It does not appear to have been machined, but is in need of a
good clean up.  The mice chewed through the plastic bags I had it stored in
out in the garage and filled the intake & exhaust ports with corn!
  I need an address to mail the head to.  You can reply to this letter ( my
home E-mail ) or catch me tomorrow at work at pkort@cis.picker.com.
  I will need photos of this car when the job is done.

Paul
OROC