Re: 67.5 2000 solex

To: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: 67.5 2000 solex
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:35:56 -0700

Art Department wrote:

> I recently bought another car Srl311-00039 and I'm trying to decide if I
> keep the  "STOCK" exhaust manifold on or put on a header?
>
> If I do indeed keep the cast iron stock exhaust manifold on the car I would
> like to know what was the "factory original color for this piece? I have
> seen bright silver and darker gun metal grey used.
> Ross, Stan, Les,  anyone ?
>
> The car is pure stock and in great condition, I would like to hear any
> thoughts on this.
>
> Thanks
> Craig
> 69 2000 - "BAD2000"
> 67.5 2000 solex

Craig,
I don't think you should even keep that old warn out car!!:-)

I think you should trade it to me for my 69'. I know yours is a year and
half older, and I will eat the difference in the deprecation due to age.

Stop! Just stop! You guys are raising the quality of the roadsters out
there its going to be hard to keep up.

I was able to see Craig's 69' 2 liter in Vancouver ,its just awesome.

The Canadian guys have nothing to be ashamed of either, Mitch's 1500,
and Carls 68 solex 2 liter he is restoring are great.

When is it going to stop! I remember if  the cars paint was all
one color you had a good looking roadster.

Mike