Re[2]: 67.5 2000 solex

To: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>, pkort@cis.picker.com
Subject: Re[2]: 67.5 2000 solex
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:51:40 -0700
     I recently asked a roadster expert about the difference between the
     stock and a header. I'm told there isn't too much difference. Both
     my U20 engines have what I assume are stock - dull silver
     manifolds. I ended up cleaning up my stock manifold, and painted it
     with some hi-temp bright silver paint. It's gorgeous. I liked the
     bright silver so much that I painted my muffler system the same
     bright silver instead of the stock black. Do what you need to do to
     make it a jewel in your eyes.

     Fred